On My Beauty Wishlist: Sanitas Cracked Heel Balm

 Beauty lovers, I hope all of you are doing well this Thursday/Friday eve, The weekend is almost here and I couldn't be happier.

Summer is all about one thing: ensuring that your feet have a great pedicure and your feet' heels are moisturized. I heard about the brand Sanitas Crack Heel Balm while I was watching a YouTube video a few weeks back I could use a good heel balm to wear to bed with a pair of socks. 

This intensely softening foot treatment utilizes lactic acid to help soften and slough away the hard, dead skin and calluses on the feet and heels. A nourishing blend of jojoba oil and glycerin deeply moisturizes and smooths dry, cracked skin, while peppermint essential oil rejuvenates, hydrates, and soothes, this heel balm is priced at $25.00.




Beauty friends, It's such a blessing to be here with all of you, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around