On My Beauty Wishlist: ATPO Skincare Healing Tumeric Mask

 Beauty lovers, how I missed you guys so much. I wish all of you a Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of you. 

My self-care always includes a face mask, whether it's a sheet mask or a clay mask, they are such a treat to yourself. I was reading the March 2019 issue of Instyle Magazine and saw the ATPO Tumeric Mask, as we all know Tumeric does so many great things for your skin. 

The ATPO Healing Tumeric Mask smooths and brightens your complexion while softening and purifying the skin. Infused with the antioxidant properties of Turmeric and the clarifying properties of Azelaic Acid, this unique formula gently removes dead cells, unclogs pores, and reduces the appearance of redness, leaving your skin renewed, soothed, and even-toned. The price for this mask is $16.00.






Beauty friends, It's an honor to be here with all of you, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around