On My Beauty Wishlist: Pear Nova Eyeshadow Palette

 Well hello again, my fellow beauty junkies, I hope that all of you are doing well on this Thursday/Friday eve, the weekend can get here fast enough. 

I found out about Pear Nova in 2020 and I loved everything about this brand, and what it stands for, it's one of my favorite nail polish brands, but I had no idea that they had makeup, including eyeshadow. I got a postcard from ISPY and I saw that they had an eyeshadow palette, so because I'm a good friend, I wanted to tell you guys about it. This stunning eyeshadow palette is the perfect combo of mattes, metallics, and neutrals to create anything from an everyday look to a night-out glam. It features seven highly pigmented shades (like rich burgundy, warm brown, and even a pop of yellow) that stand out on their own and also blend effortlessly together. This palette is priced at $27.50.



Well, my beauty lovers and friends, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this week, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around