Handbag Brand That You Need To Know About: Little Liffner

There's no other place that I rather be than with all of you. Happy Tuesday, fellow fashion lovers. I hope that you all are doing well and had a amazing weekend with your friends and family.

If seems to be that handbag are slowly taking over my life, and I don't mind it at all. I reading a issue of Instyle Magazine from 2020 and I saw this gorgeous bag from the brand Little Liffner, and I became obsessed with the brand ever since. Little Liffner combines contemporary, Scandinavian design with traditional, Italian craftsmanship. Twisting the traditions of modern minimalism, Little Liffner brings a playful perspective to bag making through the implementation of sculptural shapes, thoughtful pops of color and a strong attention to detail.

Little Liffner's mission is to become the leading leather goods brand in Scandinavia. Built on the foundation of offering subtle statement items, each creation has a 'less is more' approach and takes inspiration from timeless wardrobe staples.

The Penne Tote Bag is the perfect bag for my girlies who has to commute back and forth to work, Feminine and functional, the new Penne tote incorporates our signature curved top to add an organic soft touch to the silhouette. Adorned with statement penne hardware. The Penne Tote Bag comes in four different colors and is priced at $650.00.





How stunning is the Penne Bucket Bag? The Penne Bucket is our new everyday essential, perfectly mid-sized with an adjustable shoulder strap. Featuring our signature curved top and penne-inspired hardware. Our suede is treated not to transfer and wears beautifully. Please make sure that you use a suede brush for an easy refresh. and this bag fits a 13'' laptop. This bag comes in two colors and the price is $650.00. 




I'm in love with the Tulip Shoulder Bag, I love the shape and the size of this bag. The Tulip Tote has flat handles meant to be worn on the shoulder. Roomy everyday tote brings together inspiration from minimalist sculpture and organic shapes in nature. It combines functionality with flowing lines to create the perfect bag for elevated everyday. It comes in two colors and the price for this bag is $595.00.




Fashion friends, I hope that all of you will have a great rest of you week, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around