On My Fashion Wishlist: Norma Kamali Diana Dress

 Well, hello fashion lovers, and happy Tuesday to all of you. I hope that all of are doing well and try your best to survive the work week ahead. 

I was watching a YouTuber talking about the Norma Kamali Diana Dress, so I saw this dress on the Revolve website and I can see why it has the hype that it does. From the Diana Collection. Norma Kamali's Diana gown showcases ruching and an asymmetric hem. Crafted of a four-way stretch fluid jersey, this piece is designed with an interior bodysuit that creates a slimmer silhouette. This dress comes in a multitude of colors and the price for the Diana dress is $215.00. 







Oh course you know that I got a great dupe for the Diana Dress.




Sarah Jessica Parker wearing the Diana dress in a episode of And Just Like That. 



Fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around