On My Beauty Wishlist: Bioelements Oxygen Boost Barrier Treatment

 Happy Thursday beauty lovers on this Thursday/Friday eve, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great week that going to lead to a great weekend. 

Bioelements is becoming one of my favorite skincare brands because of the amount of products geared toward sensitive skin. While on the website, I saw the Oxygen Boost Barrier Treatment and wanted to know more about this product. This product is a cellular environment deprived of oxygen (from age, hormones, stress, or smoke/vaping) that makes skin dull, clogged, congested, sallow, bumpy, and tired. Add this light-as-air skin supplement to your routine, to wake up cells with a burst of essential oxygen. A complex of stabilized hydrogen peroxide, dermal respiratory factor + sea kelp amplifies O2, to purify pores, add vibrance, maintain elasticity, and improve barrier integrity. This product costs $46.00. 



Beauty lovers, I want to Thank You for always stopping by and reading my beauty blog posts, it truly means a lot to me, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around