On My Beauty Wishlist: Elf Cosmetics Soft Glow Foundation

 Happy Thursday/Friday my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you had a great week and are ready for the weekend you worked so hard for. 

If you are not a fan of Elf Cosmetics, we can't be friends (LOL) Elf Cosmetics has some amazing products and they work, I've always believed that your beauty routine should not cost a fortune. I've seen so many beauty influencers talking about the Elf Cosmetics Soft Glow Foundation and how great it was, so I thought that I needed to tell you lovely people about it. 

The Soft Glam Foundation is a long-lasting, hydrating liquid foundation that delivers just right, medium buildable coverage and a satin finish. It's infused with 1% Hydrating Hibiscus Complex, plus pomegranate, blueberry, and goji berry extracts, and it's available in 36 shades for a wide range of skin tones the price for this foundation is a whole $8.00.






Beauty lovers, I hope that you all will have a great weekend, and as always, I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post, until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around