On My Fashion Wishlist: Loewe Puzzle Bag

 Happy Tuesday, fellow fashion lovers. I've missed you all so much and I couldn't get back here fast enough. I hope that all of you had a great weekend and a great work week ahead. 

I've been a fan of the Loewe's Puzzle Bag ever since it came out a few years ago, I love the compact size of the bag and how many fashion girls style their puzzle bags. I was reading the August issue of Elle Magazine and I saw the Puzzle bag in a stunning Merlot color, so I thought that was a sign that I needed to do this blog post. The Puzzle bag is the debut bag for Loewe by Creative Director Jonathan Anderson. A cuboid shape and precise cutting technique create Puzzle’s distinctive geometric lines. This medium version is crafted in classic calfskin with overlapped edges. The Puzzle Bag retails for $3,750.00.




Well, my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around