We Don't About The YSL Tribute, Anymore

 Hello fashion lovers, I missed y'all so much and I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend.

If you are a true lover of fashion or grew up in the early 2010s, then you know all about the YSL Tribute platform sandals. I saw so many women and fashion bloggers wear these sandals in every single color that they were available in. Now if you talk about them to your girlfriends, they would probably  say "Aren't they not in fashion anymore." As we all know, Fashion is such a revolving door, and if the YSL Tribute makes you happy when you wear it, wear what makes you happy, confident, and of course, fashionable.

The High-Hell Stiletto Sandals have intertwining straps. It features a beveled platform-covered heel and has an adjustable ankle strap engraved with the Saint Laurent Paris logo. This shoe is also available in two heel heights and the price for this shoe is $1,090.00.





Well, my fellow fashion lovers and friends, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this week, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around