My Fashion Obsession: Barrel Jeans.

Happy Monday my fellow fashion lovers, I hope all of you are doing well and your weekend was wonderful. 

One day last week, I was reading an article on the Glamour Magazine website about the jean trends for 2024, and I saw that the Barrel jeans trend was on the list. As a 5'3 girlie, this trend would not look great on me, but if you are a little bit taller than me, then this trend is for you. Because of their voluminous style, keep your top half fitted, this trend would also look good with a button-down, or a cardigan/ bomber jacket for the Fall and Winter. 


Free People has The We The Free Mid Rise Barrel Jeans for $98.00 for anyone who wants to try this trend out for themselves.


David Bowie was starting a fashion trend and I don't think that was. This is a picture of him with the exact barrel legs in the '80s.


Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you will have a great week ahead, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337



I have some articles for you guys for reference, if you want to know more about this trend.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around