On My Beauty Wishlist: Shani Darden Skincare Signature Nourishing Facial Mask With Squalane

 Hello, fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well this Thursday/Friday eve, and I can't wait to enjoy the upcoming weekend. 

The constant struggle I go through with having dry/sensitive skin is real, so wearing a face mask a couple of times is critical. I was on the Sephora website and saw that Shani Darden has a face mask with squalane, so of course, I had to tell you lovely people about it. Considered the secret behind Hollywood’s most flawless faces, expert esthetician Shani Darden sets herself apart with her results-oriented approach to skin care. Her passion for simple yet effective solutions has earned her clients’ trust and respect in a town with high beauty, health, and wellness standards.

Shani trained as an esthetician under a leading dermatologist, eventually going out on her own. She developed a passion for creating products she could not find, sending clients home with custom-made formulas between visits. Her Retinol Reform® serum quickly built a huge celebrity following. Today, Shani is sharing her proven formulas and trusted expertise so people everywhere can achieve their best skin. 

This mask is a nourishing clay mask inspired by the hand-whipped, post-treatment mask used in Shani's signature facials to soothe redness and irritation. Replenishing squalane, calming colloidal oatmeal, and a soothing triple-tea complex are combined into a hand-whipped, fluffy texture that leaves even the most stressed or sensitive skin, including eczema-prone, visibly replenished, re-energized, and radiant. This mask is priced at $58.00.









Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around