On My Fashion Wishlist: Miron Crosby

 Hello again fashion lovers, and welcome back another episode of "What I'm Loving In Fashion Right Now" I hope that all of you are doing well and had a lovely weekend. 

Western Fashion or Cowboycore is in fashion at the moment, but can we ALL be honest, when has Western fashion ever left the fashion world. I may be 34 years old, but I still want a pair of Cowboy boots in my closet.  I was reading the February issue of  Vogue and I saw the western boot brand Miron Crosby. The attention to detail and the leathers that they used were just incredible.

The two sisters behind the brand Lizzie Means Duplantis and Sarah Means announce Miron Crosby, a bespoke boot brand and storefront located in Highland Park Village. Miron Crosby is inspired by the sisters’ experiences of growing up on their family’s West Texas cattle ranch, and later living and working in New York City. The artisanal boots for women, men, and children are hand-lasted in Texas by Rios of Mercedes, a 160-year-old manufacturer and cousins of the Means sisters. The inaugural line will feature the iconic tall cowboy boot, the popular shorty, and the novel midi-boot in an array of leathers, exotic skins, and intricate stitching. 

I need the Kate Cuoio boots, I love that it's a neutral color and you can wear them in the Fall and Winter with just about everything, the price for the Kate Boots is $1,995.00. 




    The Sisters behind Miron Crosby, Lizzie Means Duplantis And Sarah Means.



Well, my fashion lovers, saying goodbye is my least favorite thing to do, but don't worry, I'll be back soon with another fashion blog post soon. And as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around