On My Beauty Wishlist: Elf Cosmetics Sun Boss Gloss

 Well, hello again to all of my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to enjoy the weekend ahead of you. 

While I was on the Elf Cosmetics website, and I saw the Sun Boss Gloss so I was intrigued what was all the craze about. A tinted lip gloss infused with moisturizing Vitamin E plus hyaluronic acid that delivers mineral SPF 25 sun protection, buildable color and a high-shine finish.

This lip gloss is priced at $7.00 and is available in five stunning colors.



Beauty friends, I am so glad that I could be here with all of you, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around