Black Owned Fashion Brand That You Need To Know About: Korlekie

 Hello, fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you had a great weekend and are ready for another week of new opportunities, new friendships, and new dreams that we can make come true.

While I was on the Black Owned Everything Instagram page, I saw the knitwear brand Korlekie and they have the most intricate and beautiful designs. Korlekie is a fashion label that explores heritage in craft techniques and culture, offering the best handcrafted luxury garments and accessories that are made in the UK. 

When I saw the Otofu Knee Length Dress, it was love at first sight.  a stunning addition to our women's fashion collection. This popular sleeveless dress is hand-crocheted with intricate knit detailing, perfect for a day out or casual summer gatherings. The circular motifs on the bust and derriere add a unique touch to this elegant piece. Made with high-quality materials, this dress is not only stylish but also durable and comfortable to wear. The dress is priced at 586 pounds or $743.58 in US Dollars. 




Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around