On My Beauty Wishlist: Drmtlgy Goat Cleanser

Happy Thursday/Friday Eve to all of my beauty friends, I hope y'all had a great week and are ready to enjoy the weekend.
The best part of my day is cleansing my skin before I go to bed, I feel that not only my skin thanks me, but it is a part of my self-care. I was on the Drmtlgy website and saw the Goat Cleanser, for someone who suffers from sensitivity I can't use any and every product that's out on the market.

The Goat Cleanser is a soothing and milky cleanser designed for sensitive skin that gently purifies and removes makeup and impurities without stripping essential moisture. It features Oat, Hyaluronic Acid, and Aloe Extract that melts into your skin, calming your skin barrier and leaving a more refreshed and nourished complexion. This cleanser retails for $30.00.



Well beauty lovers, I hope all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around