On My Beauty Wishlist: Fenty Beauty Soft Lit Naturally Luminous Hydrating Longwear Foundation

     Happy Thursday/Friyay eve my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have had a great week of work and I hope that you all will have a great weekend lined up.

If you haven't known already, we're in the HOT, sticky stages of Summer, and I don't know about you guys but I need a foundation that not only gives me the coverage that I need but also the hydration that my dry skin needs. I have been hearing about the Fenty Beauty Soft Lit Naturally Luminous Hydrating Longwear Foundation from a lot of makeup influencers, so it was time for me to tell y'all about it. 

The Fenty Beauty Soft Lit Naturally Luminous Hydrating Longwear Foundation is  A benefit-packed, hydrating foundation that's long-wearing and delivers a naturally radiant finish with a second-skin feel, This is a long-wearing, medium-coverage foundation that gives golden-hour glow in a bottle. It hydrates, brightens, and improves the look of skin tone immediately and over time while resisting sweat, humidity, and transfer, the best part about this foundation is that it is available in 50 shades and the price for this foundation is $40.00.






Beauty lovers/friends, I hope that all of you have spread a little kindness and grace to another person, and as always I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around