Black Owned Fashion Brand That You Should Know About: Theophilio

 Happy Wednesday fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and trying your best to survive the rest of your week. 

I LOVE fashion, I know, shock horror. I've been into some loving Black-Owned fashion brands at the moment, especially the brand Theophilio. I love the construction of the garments. Theophilio is a contemporary ready-to-wear label established in 2016 by Jamaican-American designer Edvin Thompson.

Based in Brooklyn, Theophilio aims to produce a range of bold staples that nod to Jamaica’s dancehall culture and New York’s restless urban energy in celebration of culture, community, and diversity.

The Draped Asymmetric Cowl-Neck Dress is stunning in so many ways, It's a paneled midi dress with draping. A bias-cut skirt, cowl neckline, adjustable spaghetti straps, and an invisible side zipper. A-line silhouette that falls below the knee. This dress is priced at $295.00.




Well, fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around