Underrated Fashion Designer That You Need To Know: Poem Bangkok

 Hello, my fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well. I'm going to be a little bit absent on my blog (I'm not giving up Fashion Blogging, I promise.) It's my birthday week and I want to have a little time off so I can really enjoy it. 

I recently found out a fashion that I'd never heard about before, so I check his designs, and now, I want him to design my entire life. Poem Bangkok is a throwback from the '50s with their feminine and timeless designs. The brand reinterprets the revered French dress-making tradition with modern lifestyle and production system in order to offer a ready-to-wear line that follows the concept of “Modern Glamour” The creative director, Chavanon Caisiri puts it, his hourglass shape is achieved by calculating the structure of pattern and the use of selected materials to recreate the classic hourglass silhouette that best compliments the smaller frame of Asian women. This Modern Hourglass needs not heavy undergarment and instead focuses on manipulating the weight and grain of the fabrics to create a more natural volume. The outcome is the modern feminine shape that floats on the tiny frame of a busy businesswoman who, despite her hectic daily schedule, never ceases to step out of the door every day in her most impeccable look. 

The Iris dress is absolutely stunning, I love the teal green and black ombre that adds a little of femme fatale to the dress, the structured sleeves are the perfect accompaniment to the dress as well. This dress retails for $355.00. 






For my brides out there, The Felice is the dress for you. I love the detailing on the sweetheart neckline, the tulle sleeves are the feminine touch that this dress needs and I love how it gives a woman the iconic hourglass shape. The price of the Felice dress is $545.00.




I hope that all of you will have a great week and I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and Thank You for all of your love and support, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat