On My Beauty Wishlist: Tarte Shape Tape Cloud Cream

 Beauty Lovers all of the world, I hope that all of are having a great Friday eve and are ready to enjoy your weekend ahead. 

Tarte is one of my favorites when it comes to their cosmetics, I literally have a wishlist of the things that I want to buy from Tarte when I get a little bit over my lunch money, I was reading the February issue of Instyle Magazine and I saw that Tabitha Brown uses the Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Cloud Cream, so I went on their website to see what the hype is all about.  

The Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape Cloud Cream is described as a light-as-air, medium-buildable, flexible coverage, the bouncy, cloud-like texture feels comfy & weightless, natural matte finish looks & feels like your skin, it has the shape tape technology smooths & blurs imperfections, delivers a soft-focus effect for a dreamy look, cloud 9 complex drenches skin in 24-hr hydration, the crease-proof formula minimizes the look of pores, fine lines, wrinkles & uneven texture, protects with mineral SPF 15 ingredients and the great part about this is that it pairs perfectly with shape tape concealer. This is priced at $39.00.






Tarte Cosmetics, I'll gladly be your case study of your products, and I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat