On My Beauty Wishlist: Aveda Nutriplenish Hair Range

 Happy Thursday or Friday Eve, I hope that all of you are doing well and I hope that all of you have some amazing plans for your weekend. 

I've been a fan of Aveda products for a long time, and now that they have a line for dry-haired girls like me, I literally want to try out for myself. The Aveda Nutriplenish range is intensely hydrating, replenishing collection is formulated with omega-5-rich organic pomegranate oil for lush, visibly healthy, manageable hair.

I never used a Leave-In Conditioner ever in my life so when I saw this, I wanted to try it out of myself.  A lightweight leave-in conditioning spray hydrates and replenishes hair for 72 hours while detangling and protecting from thermal styling up to 450° F. Naturally derived UV filter helps protect hair from the drying effects of the sun. This is priced at $37.00. 



I absolutely LOVE masking before I wash my hair, it's my moment to show my hair a little bit of love before I wash it. The Nutriplenish Treatment Masque Deep Moisture is a nutrient-infused hydrating treatment is a deeply decadent cream hair masque with 4x the hydration of untreated hair. Intensely moisturizes and conditions for visibly lush hair. Treats dry brittle strands to restore hydration for shiny, moisture-rich, and healthy-looking hair. This masque retails for $59.00.



Now, after you do a hair mask, you have to shampoo and condition your hair, The Nutriplenish Shampoo, and Conditioner is your best friends, the shampoo and conditioner is a decadent shampoo with a vegan superfood blend of potent plant butter and oils, that cleanses and replenishes dry hair with nutrient-powered hydration. The Shampoo is $35.00 and the conditioner is $37.00.








When I do my hair to go out and run errands, I always put something to make sure my ponytail is sleek and clean, so when I saw the Daily Moisturizing Treatment, I knew I wanted to try it out. The Daily Moisturizing Treatment melts moisture into thirsty locks, locking in 4 x the hydration of untreated hair. Infused with a superfood blend of oils and butters, the creamy leave-in treatment is true nourishing decadence for all textures of dry hair. This retails for $37.00. 





Beauty lovers, I hope that you all will a great and safe weekend and I hope that you all have enjoyed this beauty blog post this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat