Black Owned Fashion Brand That You Need To Know About: Recreational Habits

 Happy Tuesday my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are having a great day and also wearing something absolutely fabulous. 

I've been a fan of the brand Recretional Habits for a long time after I saw them in an issue of Instyle Magazine. Their '90s prep school aesthetic is right up my street and I need at least a couple of their pieces in my closet. Jackie Skye Muller serves as Editor and Creative Director for RH. Raised in Dallas, Texas, and educated in New York City, Jackie has an urban point of view with a southern charm. She believes in bringing the rustic, fresh-air experience to people of color by telling the rewriting history through the RH platform. She is passionate about fostering abandoned animals and providing opportunities for inner-city students to learn more about the world through working with horses. Previously, Jackie was the Women’s Director at Kith and the Associate Fashion Director of Barneys New York.

Marlon Muller provides the masculine inspiration for Recreational Habits and serves as the President of the brand and its affiliates. Known to some to be a very private man, he uses RH as a platform to share his tastes and affinity for horse culture. As an African American who grew up in 1980’s New York, Marlon was deeply moved by the city’s culture and history which he brings to influence RH’s country lifestyle. His past and his passion for beautiful products and experiences result in a completely unique point of view.

The Green Varsity Crewneck Pullover is on my wishlist, I've been into green as of late and I love how this would pair well with a pair of jeans, This retails for $120.00 and it comes in sizes XS-XL. 




Fellow fashion lovers, I hope that you all will check out Recreational Habits for yourselves. I want to Thank You for all of your love and support, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat