Black Owned Fashion Label That You Need To Know About: Lisou London

 I swear it's was just Friday a few days ago, Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and having a great work week. 

I've been a fan of the Fashion Label Lisou Label for a long time and this blog post is a long time coming on this blog (So please forgive me.) Having grown up in Tanzania, head designer Rene Macdonald moved to the UK at a young age but always traveled back and forth to Africa where her family was based, a place that continues to influence and inspire her. A former stylist, avid vintage collector, and self-confessed bold dresser herself, Rene has a unique way of combining unexpected colors and creating vibrant prints which make each of her pieces special and stand out.

The Lisou Collection is filled with wearable, classic shapes with a modern twist and is made from the finest silks, all prints are designed in-house by Rene herself which makes every Lisou print exclusive. 


Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I figure that Gigi is appropriate. This maxi dress has long sleeves with a ruffle hem detail. This dress retails for $690.00. 




I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Fashion Blog Post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat