On My Beauty Wishlist: GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum

 Happy Thursday or Happy Friday Eve to all of my beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and ready to relax and have fun for your weekend ahead. 

As I get older, taking care of my lashes is a priority for me. I don't wear fake lashes because of the fear of tearing out my real lashes and quite honestly, I'm don't have the patience to wait for the lash glue to dry and have a wonky lash. I came to know about the lash serum for Grande Lash after I saw an ad in a fashion magazine that I was reading at the time I went on their website and I knew that this had to be a part of my everyday routine.

The award-winning lash enhancing serum is infused with a blend of vitamins, peptides, and amino acids to promote the appearance of naturally longer, thicker-looking lashes in 4-6 weeks, with full improvement in 3 months. It’s a favorite for helping to enhance short, thinning, brittle lashes. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contacts and lash extensions. This retails for $65.00. 





Beauty lovers, I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart Thank You all for all of your support, and I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat