Fashion Designer That You Need To Know About: Monot Official

 Hello Fashion lovers, I hope that you're not suffering from the Monday Blues. But I hope that this blog post will soften everything. 

I'll be honest, I DON'T CARE about awards shows at all, I'm just here for the Fashion. I feel that awards shows are just unnecessary and a huge waste of time, but I love Fashion, so I'll make a sacrifice for it. I watched the Pre-show for the MTV VMA's and I saw Halle Bailey from the amazing sister duo, Chloe And Halle and I saw her wearing this dress and it has been on my mind for a while. I searched and searched for the dress and couldn't find the designer, until now. I was on Instagram and I saw a picture of the same dress that Halle Bailey and I felt that I finally need to tell you guys about it. 

Eli Mizrahi was born in Lebanon and moved to New York at the age of 13 as a political refugee. Fascinated by the world of fashion, he began meeting influential figures in New York City and created an impressive network of friends and contacts through consulting for various brands. His passion for traveling the world has been a source of endless inspiration. Eli has distinguished himself with a unique and daring style, captivating the attention of the fashion world. This fall, Eli launches his clothing line Mônot. Focused on utility, the collection is comprised of 28 signature pieces in modern, timeless silhouettes at a contemporary price point.

Lori Harvey wearing one of his dresses. 



Ciara at a Hollywood event in one of Monot dresses. 



The dress that started the obsession, Halle Bailey at the MTV VMA's





Fashion lovers, I hope that you will go see these amazing designs. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Monday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat