On My Beauty Wishlist: Mad Hippie

 Happy Thursday beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well. Friday eve is here and our weekend is only a few hours away. 

I've always wanted to try Mad Hippie for a long time, but I was afraid of what it may do to my sensitive skin so I just put it off. But I was reading an ad from in a fashion magazine that I was reading and I saw a product that they offer on their website so I was interested in their products again. 

Mad Hippie started when new married couple Sam and Dana's skin started to suffer the consequences of hours in the equatorial sun. Driven by a passion for simplicity, clean ingredients, and a desire to create naturally-based, effective skincare that could serve our fellow community of adventurers, explorers, and dreamers. 

I think that I need to start using a serum in my skincare routine, I have a few dark spots on my face and The Vitamin C Serum is a harmonious blend of antioxidants that work wonders on improving the overall appearance of the skin. This retails for #33.99.






It's so important to cleanse your skin, Mad Hippie has a cleanser that I would love to try out for myself. The Cream Cleanser This mildly acidic cream cleanser is pH perfection, supporting the skin's natural balance of protective oils. Many overly alkaline cleansers strip the skin of the acid mantle, a protective layer of oils.  Additional antioxidants and hydrating oils leave the skin soft & smooth while gently washing away dirt & impurities. The price for this cleanser is $15.99. 




The Face Cream is something that interested me for the longest time, It's packed to the brim with peptides and antioxidants, including niacinamide & acai, our face cream is formulated to moisturize, soothe & rejuvenate the skin. This face cream is priced at $25.99. 







Well, beauty lovers, I hope that you all will enjoy your weekend. Thank You all so much for taking time out from your busy day and reading my blog posts, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat