On My Beauty Wishlist: Dolce And Gabbana Dolce Lily Eau De Toilette

 Hello again my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well. As you reading this, I'm taking a week off from Beauty Blogging (Don't worry, I'm not quitting forever, it's my birthday week and I want to enjoy it.) so I wanted to make sure that you guys had something to read while I'm on my little vacation. 

I don't ever want to be a fashion Debbie Downer, but I'm not a fan of  Dolce And Gabbana fashion at all. But their fragrances are killing it for me at the moment. I was watching a commercial for their new Eau De Toilette, Lily so I wanted to find out more about it for myself. Lily is described as a luminous addition to the Dolce fragrance collection, this bright, fruity-floral combines a delicate signature pink-lily accord with exotic passion fruit atop a base of soft, sensual musks. The Dolce And Gabbana Dolce Lily retails for $82.00 on the Sephora website, but I'll link some more options below. 







Well, my beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and Thank You for all of the love and support, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat