Black Fashion Designer That You Need To Know About: Thebe Magugu

 Hello again to all of my fashion lovers from all over the land, I hope that all of you have enjoyed your weekend and are killing all of the goals that you have for the week ahead. 

I can't believe that February is almost over, which make makes me very happy because March (My Birthday Month.) and all of the Spring trends that we see all over the runways will come to life as we will try our best to style them for real life. (Runway fashion is amazing, but not practical for real-life unless you want your co-workers to look at you weird.) 

I've been a fan of Thebe Magugu for a long time, which is a luxury South African fashion brand. He offers ready-to-wear collections while exploring parallel concepts through multidisciplinary capsule projects. Between pillar practices of cultural honor, novelty, and uncompromising quality, we are establishing an identity marked by self-evolving timelessness. He constantly seeks new ways of presenting women & men with clothing that embraces and enhances their everyday experience. Sleek, forward-looking design intersects with motifs & details that draw from our continent’s storied past, complex present, and exciting imagined futures, providing smart, multifaceted clothes that mirror the inspiring qualities of the people they are made for.

The Fingerprint Bohemia Dress is literally a piece of art, This modern Gypsy-style moss crepe dress features the fingerprints of Olivia Forsyth, a confessed South African spy who defected from the Apartheid Government and joined the ANC. The dress has a ruched neckline, gathered comfortably with a 3 cm wide elastic band. Ballooning sleeves expand towards the wrist before returning to a tight, elasticated cuff. A knee-length slit cuts through the garment. This dress retails for $470 pounds or $638.45. 




I need the Sisterhood Leather Shopper Handbag in my life, It's Handcrafted in Johannesburg, the sisterhood leather shopper spotlights their new sisterhood emblem, embossed onto its front. The bag also features a circular leather-bound metal handle, crosshatch seam stitches, and an optional braided leather strap, it also comes in Black as well. The Sisterhood Leather Shopper is priced at 1500 pounds or $2,037.75 in US Dollars.







Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you will check out Thebe Magugu, and Thank You so much for taking some time out of your day to read this blog post. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat