On My Fashion Wishlist: Kendra Miles Shoes

 Happy Tuesday to all of my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that your weekend was filled with positive vibes and relaxation and your Monday started off on the right foot. 

I think that my mother's love for shoes is starting to rub off on me in a HUGE way. I will be on a fashion website and somehow someway, I'll go to the shoe section and will be on there for hours on end. What I love about shoes is that they don't discriminate against you, they don't care if you gained a few pounds, and they are the focal point to every outfit that you wear. 

I think that I've read the June issue of Instyle Magazine with Andra Day from cover to cover and find something that I've never seen before. Andra Day says that she's a big fan of Kendall Miles's shoes and from what I can see, I see why. Kendall Reynolds, The Founder and Design Director of Kendall Miles is a Chicago native who graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in International Relations. After learning how to design footwear on her own, she immersed herself in her craft by receiving formal design training at the world-renowned accessories design university, Ars Sutoria in  Milan, Italy. She later moved to New York City where she spent two years building an impressive network in the fashion industry. Taking her learnings and returning back to Los Angeles, Kendall established Kendall Miles in 2015.  As a luxury designer who designs for women in a male-dominated industry, building a team composed of all Black women was a high priority. 

The Kendall Miles team relies on the client experience to better the brand. Kendall works to ensure that the product and brand messaging show each client the importance of choosing quality footwear that is comfortable yet bold. Kendall’s innovative designs are staples in the wardrobes of some of Hollywood’s most prestigious celebs such as Rihanna, Kehlani, Regina King, and Lupita N’yongo just to name a few. 

Kendall Miles was built on the belief that luxury footwear should offer durability, versatility, functionality, and accessibility. Our uniquely crafted, ever-evolving footwear is designed with you in mind. Each collection features timeless wardrobe staples that allow our clients to live boldly while stepping into quality. At their core, their designs feature custom-dyed leathers and exotic skins, voluminous furs, and semi-precious hardware, imported from Italy. Kendall Miles was built on the belief that luxury footwear should offer durability, versatility, functionality, and accessibility. Their uniquely crafted, ever-evolving footwear is designed with you in mind. Each collection features timeless wardrobe staples that allow their clients to live boldly while stepping into quality.  

As a black-owned, woman-led luxury brand, we subscribe to the idea that boundaries should be pushed, not met. One of our founding principles at Kendall Miles is that Black women deserve luxury too. They believe in glorifying the importance of being the best, wanting the best, and doing the most.

The Siren is a thing of absolute beauty. I love that it comes in Red, a star pattern with glitter on the heel, and in nude, another thing that I love about this shoe is the wavy detail on the side. I also think that this would be a great shoe for a bride for her something Blue The Siren currently on sale for $420.00 from $525.00. 





How stunning is the Foxxy Sandal?  This shoe is for a girl who is a whole lot of extra and doesn't care who knows it. It also comes in two other colors as well. This is on sale for $660.00 from $825.00. 






And finally, The Roxxy is after my own heart. I love the wrap-around detailing and heel height is not too crazy. The Roxxy also comes in a beautiful cobalt blue color and its price is $625.00. 





Well, my fellow fashion and shoe lovers, I hope that you will check out Kendra Miles for yourself. I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and Thank You for all of the support that you give to me and my blog, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat