On My Fashion Wishlist: Dior Caro Bag

It's Tuesday again already, it can't be true, Lol. Hello again my fashion friends, I've missed y'all so much and I hope that all of you have had a great weekend while you wearing a great outfit, of course.

I'll say this until I'm blue in the face, I absolutely LOVE Christian Dior, I want to have at least a few pieces from Christian Dior in my closet before the Lord called me home. Now I know that Dior has gotten a lot of criticism for some of their collections, but for me, I feel that they are maturing with the people that are investing and wearing their designs, and sometimes maturity is a good thing for a fashion house.

I saw a very stylish Korean woman carrying a new bag from Dior and I was in love with the bag ever since that I saw it. I didn't know the name of the bag, but I love Dior so I didn't mind it. So I want on the Dior website to find this new bag that was now on my never-ending fashion wishlist and I find the Caro Bag is something that needs to be in my closet. 

The description of the Caro Bag is, combines modernity with timeless elegance. The small silhouette is crafted in deep ocean blue calfskin. The supple bag with Cannage topstitching features a flap adorned with an antique gold-finish metal 'CD' twist clasp, inspired by the seal of a Christian Dior perfume bottle. The detachable chain shoulder strap with 'CD' signature links may be replaced by a wide embroidered strap, allowing the bag to be worn with day or evening attire. This bag comes in several colors that would with whatever your style preference is and the price for this bag is $3,800.00.  






Fellow Dior lovers, or fashion lovers period, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat