On My Beauty Wishlist: Epara Hydrating Serum

 Hello, Beauty Lovers, and Happy Friday Eve. I hope that all of you are doing well and I hope that you are ready to enjoy your weekend ahead. 

I've recently talked about the Black Owned Skincare brand, Epara in a blog post and I must say that I'm starting to want this brand in my everyday skincare routine. I love the simple, clean vibe of the packaging of all of their products. I was on their website a few weeks ago and I noticed a serum that I never saw on the website, so I clicked on it and I loved everything that this serum does for your skin. This serum is a light, refreshing face Hydrating Serum containing clinically proven and active natural ingredients that deliver deep hydration to the skin. By targeting wrinkles and damage the skin will appear visibly softer and smoother after two weeks of application. I also love that Dry and Combination skin types can use this on their skin as well. Now, This serum's price is not for the faint of heart, at a whopping $252.00, but for me, my skin is the first thing that people will look at and I want my skin to look healthy. 






Well, I hope that all of you take the time for a little self-care. After all, you deserve it. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat