On My Fashion Wishlist: Coach Pillow Tabby Shoulder Bag 26

 Hello, again fashion friends. I totally forget about this post and I wanted to tell you guys about it before I forget it again. 

Handbags will always have my heart, I'm started to get into shoes as well. I love a great handbag and I will make no apologies for that at all. I saw one of my favorite Fashion influencers, Marrissa Breann open this on her Instastories and I saw that it was a new Coach bag and I LOVE Coach handbags. The craftsmanship of their bags is just stunning and I have some that were handed down to me and I hope that I will be able to buy a Coach bag on my own one day in the near future.  

The bag of my dreams, The Pillow Tabby reimagines the structured silhouette of an archival 1970s Coach design with plush, ultra-soft leather and wrapped Signature hardware. The compact 26 features two detachable straps to carry by hand, style as a short shoulder bag or wear crossbody. This bag comes in three more colors, but the color that I'll choose is Cream because it will go best with my wardrobe. This gorgeous bag retails for $495.00. 




I promise that this is the last fashion blog for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat