On My Beauty Wishlist: Patrick Ta Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette

 Hello my darlings, and Happy Friday eve. I'm so happy to be here with you guys again and I hope that you will enjoy your upcoming weekend, I think we deserve it. 

Patrick Ta is starting to becoming one of my favorite makeup artists, I saw a picture of Shay Mitchell and she nearly snatched my edges. I was watching one of my favorite Beauty YouTubers, Allie Glines and she had been sent his Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette in PR, or either she brought it for herself and I loved all of the colors that were displayed in the palette. This palette is described as A versatile eyeshadow palette that contains two luminous cream bases, velvety matte, and iridescent metallic eyeshadows, and glistening pearl toppers, it's also Vegan, Gluten-Free, and, Cruelty-Free. This Eyeshadow palette is retailed at $68.00. 





So, my beautiful people, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat