On My Beauty Wishlist: Ace Beaute Grandiose Eyeshadow Palette

 Okay, I'm not ready to say goodbye to y'all just yet. I was looking at an eyeshadow palette that I have to have in my makeup drawer. 

Before I tell you more about this eyeshadow palette, I want to tell you more about the company itself. Ace Beaute was launched in 2016 and was launched with a wide selection of false lashes. To make sure that their brand was completely cruelty-free, they no longer carry mink lashes just faux mink lashes. They have since expanded our line into color cosmetics and have a lot of wonderful products coming your way. The motto for Ace Beaute is "Beauty For All"  regardless of age, sex, skin color, religion, or socioeconomic status. 

When I saw the Grandiose Palette, I instantly thought of Fall. The Grandiose Palette features 8 colors. Each color has been carefully milled and pressed to provide the easiest application and the most excellent color pay off. Unfourantely, this is sold out on the website, but you best believe I signed up to be alerted when they have it restocked on their website. 





Go check out Ace Beaute for yourself and support smaller Black-Owned makeup companies. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat