On My Beauty Wishlist: Alpyn Beauty

 Happy Thursday my beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and you are gearing up to have a great weekend ahead of you because you simply deserve it. 

As I get older and looking into what is in the skincare that I use on a daily basis, I look for ingredients that are not only good for me, but for the world around me. I was on @itsethicalsteph, formally known as Free The Bunnies and she was talking about a new skincare company that I never heard of before, so I decided to check them out for myself. 

Alpyn Beauty is a sustainably sourced skincare line formulated with a proprietary complex of wildcrafted and hand-cultivated alpine botanicals grown in the mountains of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We take our inspiration from the region’s renowned alpenglow, the ethereal pink light cast at sunrise and sunset which illuminates the mountaintops, meadows, forests, and valleys where the ingredients for our products grow. 

 The founder Kendra Kolb Butler wanted to create products, not for myself, but for her and my customers as well, She wanted to make sure that her skincare was clean, sustainable, luxurious, and backed by cutting-edge science. 

I really want to introduce a great serum into my nighttime routine, as I was browsing their website, I saw the Plantgenius Survival Serum sparked my interest. The brightening, tightening award-winning Vitamin C serum just got super-powered. A creamier, dreamier texture with even more complexion-perfecting benefits. Delivers instant radiance and long-term glow. This serum is priced at $68.00. 





Another item on the Alpyn Beauty that caught my interest is the Calming Midnight Mask With Melatonin And Wild Dandelion. This product is described as A potent overnight mask packed with melatonin, dandelion, and bakuchiol plus a mega dose of hyaluronic acid that works while you sleep to leave skin feeling firm, elastic, and restored. This is priced at $68.00. 






Well, that's it for this Thursday. I love talking beauty with all of you and I can't wait to be back here with you all again next Thursday. I love you all so much and appreciate all of the love and support, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


 For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat