New Jewelry Line That I'm Obsessed With: Melinda Marie

As I get older, The days of the week come faster than the latest fashion trends that everyone is talking about. I hope that all of my fashion lovers had a great weekend and a good start to the workweek. 

If you know me enough, dainty jewelry is kinda my jam. I learned my lesson from wearing big, and quite honestly gaudy jewelry. I feel that dainty jewelry will always be timeless and will always be in fashion, not only that but for me, dainty jewelry is my cup of tea. 

Jaclyn Hill (The Queen Of Selling EVERYTHING) I was watching her Fall favorites video on her Youtube channel and she mentioned this new jewelry company that I never heard of before, so I decided to check the brand out for myself and I was blown away with the great quality and the price point of her jewelry, you don't have to spend thousands of dollars on jewelry to look amazing. Coco Chanel wore costume jewelry and looked stunning. 

Melinda Maria creates pieces that make you feel luxurious, sexy, edgy, and classy without worrying about the price. Her designs are worn every day by the biggest A-list celebrities, influencers, and empowered women taking on the world. Like any good BFF, hooking you up with the latest styles so you can shine like the Queen you are. 

Melinda Maria jewelry is affordable, but never cheap. They use the highest-quality materials possible to ensure our pieces look great without breaking the bank. And we stand behind our quality with our 2-year guarantee. If something does go wrong, we offer no-hassle returns. Because your happiness matters most to us.

The Callisto Moon Necklace spoke to me, I just might have to get a bigger jewelry box. This necklace comes in two other finishes if you are not into the Gold. It's a Beautifully Prong-set Grade A+ Diamond CZ in graduated formation to make a crescent moon of perfection. This is priced at $82.00. 





I live in hoop earrings pretty much all of the time in my everyday life and I want/need the Kendall Hoops. They look like that they would be light on the ear and wouldn't rip your ear lobe in half. This hoop earring comes in a silver finish and the price for this is $68.00.





I want all of you to go on the Melinda Maria website and purchase something for your girlfriends, sisters, your mother, or for yourself (I mean, treat yourself.) I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat