On My Fashion Wishlist: Bottege Veneta The Ankle Wrap Board Sandals

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed your weekend and trying to get through your long week of work. But don't worry, Fashion always a great idea to get through the week. 

I'm not going to lie to you guys, Bottega Veneta is starting to spark my fashion interest at the moment. Daniel Lee's attention to detail is spot on and I'm want to spend more time getting to know more about the whole Bottega Veneta brand itself. 

One day, I was on a fashion website that I always put on my Fashion Friday posts on my Instagram page and I saw a pair of shoes that looked unique and it was something that I have never seen before, so I went to the internet and I type "Bottega Veneta" and the Ankle Wrap Broad Sandals popped up. It's Made from shiny Nappa leather in the label's iconic intrecciato weave, they feature exaggerated crossover straps that encase the feet like booties. Another thing that I love about these shoes is that the thick criss-cross strap would support my ankles and I'll still be stylish, The price for these shoes is $1,530.00. 






Well, my fashion friends, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this week's Fashion blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 
 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat