On My Beauty Wishlist: Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia

I'm so glad to be back here with all of you again. Happy Friday Eve to you all, and I hope that all of you are ready to have the best weekend yet.

Now that we are well in Summer, I try to find a scent that I will wear. I've always loved wearing perfume during any season but when it comes to Spring/Summer, I really can't get enough of it. One day, I was on the Sephora website looking through their perfume selection on their website and I noticed a new perfume from Giorgio Armani that really caught my eye. So I clicked on it and fell in love with the whole fragrance profile. 

The Acqua di Gioia represents the joy of the Mediterranean Sea. This refreshing aquatic fragrance opens with a beautiful blend of jasmine and zesty lemon, warmed with woody cedar at the base. Inspired by Italy’s Mediterranean coast, this Giorgio Armani perfume for women is a singular blend of serenity and exhilaration. Opening up with the playful notes of citrus, the aquatic fragrance reveals a heart of intoxicating jasmine and lingers with the warmth of cedarwood. They also have three other fragrances as well. This is prices at $61.00. 







I hope that you will wear your best perfume for your weekend outings. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat