What Would My Rhinestone Belt Do.

Happy Sunday to all of me Fashion Lovers, I hope that you are doing well on this beautiful Fall day. I hope that you are ready to hear what I have to say on some fashion trends that are rocking my world and so trends that I wish would go away.

Now please forgive me for what I'm about to say, but I absolutely HATE this trend. The Rhinestone Belt is one hideous trend that I don't know why it even became a trend but I want it to go away from my Fashion rearview and timeline. I'm pretty sure that it became a huge trend from a Fashion Blogger to me it seems that everything that we look at in Fashion comes from our favorite influencers and runway shows that we see all the time in our fashion magazines and articles about the latest trends. I'm over these cheap-looking trends that everyone and their mama are wearing, I love the classic trends that I know that I can pull out 10, 15, or 20 years from now and I know that I will be on-trend.

But if you are into the super trendy things that are cute for the moment, then Shopbop is the place for you for the Rhinestone Belt trend. B-Low The Belt is one of my favorite brands, I found out about this brand when I was watching a fashion influencer YouTube video. Farah would add a little sparkle to any outfit, The price for the Farah belt is $158.00.



I hope that you all don't drag me too badly for this Blog Post. I love you all so much for reading this Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat