My Beauty Obsession: Red Lipstick

Hello, my beauty lovers, I hope that you all are doing well today and wearing your best lipstick, your eyelashes are never wonky, and your contour is never cracking.

I have a deep, dark confession to tell you guys about, I absolutely love red lipstick. To me, it just adds the old Hollywood glamour that I live for. The obsession with Red Lipstick began when I saw Marilyn Monroe in Gentleman Prefers Blonds ( One Of My Favorite Marilyn Monroe Movies) and she wore her iconic pink dress and her fur and I thought to my young self, I cannot wait until I can wear make-up to channel my inner Marilyn Monroe. I feel that every woman should own one or at least one hundred red lipsticks in their make up drawer, another thing that I love about red lipstick is that it's a universal color and it makes me feel confident and beautiful. 

When Queen Rihanna collaborated with M.A.C and created Ruby Roo, every beauty blogger that I followed went crazy over it. This lipstick is still on my wishlist and I hope that I can get it one day to add to my collection. 






I think that you guys know that I love Wet-N-Wild Cosmetics. It's a total sickness and I might need some help, but not right now. The first lipstick that I'm going to show you guys is called  Red Hot and 

Yes, I'm in my comfy clothes when I'm blogging.


What I love about The Wet-N-Wild  Slik Finish lipstick is that not a complete Matte Lipstick, it's like a gloss almost and it allows your lips to breathe. 



The packaging is so cool, and different than what I have seen from Wet-N-Wild.


Now, if you cannot afford the $18.50 price tag for Ruby Roo, Wet-N-Wild has the perfect dupe for you. The Wet-N-Wild Megalast Lip Color in Stoplight Red is just and I have this little beauty in my collection. 


Can you tell that I LOVE this Lipstick?


I love that it is not the traditional shape of a Lipstick.


Here's a swatch of Stoplight Red.


I also read a blog post about the other dupes for Ruby Roo as well:https://www.allintheblush.com/mac-ruby-woo-lipstick-dupes/


Fellow Red Lipstick lovers, I hope that I did you well with this blog post. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat