Feeling Fine And Prairie

Hello, again Fashion Friends. I hope that you are doing well on this Tuesday and being at your most fashionable best.

When it's comes to dresses in the Fall, I opt for a longer one than what I do in the Spring and Summer, I was reading this month's Cosmopolitan that I receive in the mail and I saw that Prairie Dresses are going to be on-trend for the Fall season. A prairie dress is that one classic piece is always in fashion for all four seasons, in every print, fabric, long and short. Another thing that I love about prairie dresses being on-trend for this Fall is that they give me all of the romantic and feminine feels that we all love in fashion at all times.

The first two dresses are from ASOS. The great news is that they are gorgeous, the bad news is one of them is sold out on their website. The first has Spring vibes all over it, I love the blue flowers and the nude underlay. The way they accessorized this dress is spot on, unfortunately this is the dress that is sold out but I'll still put the link down so you guys can see if they got it back in stock. 



Now, this dress is in stock on their website. I love the dainty floral print and the puffy sleeves and the styling again is spot on with the neutral shoes. This dress retails for $48.00.



I've heard about Aritza years ago when I saw a Canadian YouTuber was talking about their brand. I love the brick red color of the dress, perfect for Fall. The smocked bodice is just darling and love the design of the fabric. Her name is Polly and the retail price for this gorgeous dress at $120.00




Get your prairie dressing on girls, and always wear any trend with confidence. I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful...


For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat