New Handbag Bag That I'm Obsessed With: Azurina

Happy Tuesday to all of you, I hope that you are doing well and wearing the coziest sweater that you have in your closet for this Fall day.

I absolutely LOVE handbags, the obsession started when I was in the fourth grade and my mother brought me a black nylon crossbody bag with butterflies on it. I usually pick out my handbag before I pick out the outfit that I'm wearing for that day. As women, we carry a lot of things in our bags on an everyday basis and my personal take on this is why can't our bags be fashionable and a functional piece in our everyday lives. I feel that a handbag does tell a story about your outfit and ties your outfit together. Many people won't remember the out that you wore but they will definitely remember the handbag you carried. 

I came to know about Azurina when I was watching one of my favorite U.K. based Fashion Bloggers and Youtubers, Laura Blair. Her style is just amazing and she shares in my style philosophy, You don't have to have a major price tag to look amazing. Your style should define you. As I was watching her videos, she was talking about this brand that has these handbags that had amazing quality. So after I watched her video, I went to their website and I was blown away by the designer dupes that they had and the gorgeous quality of leather that they had. The best part of these bags is that you can personalized them with your initials.  

Azurina has been around since 2017,  It started with a need for multi-purpose, functional pieces that looked good but also actually worked. So they came up with a core collection of classic leather essentials in neutral tones (right up my alley). Another thing that I love about this company is that they wanted their bags to be affordable as well.

I need the New York Tote in my life, A tote is an essential for me because I carry a lot of things with me and it the perfect size and if I travel somewhere, I know that everything that I need will fit inside of this bag. Did I mention that their bags are affordable, This bag is $123.15. 






Doesn't the Monaco Mini remind you of a small Birkin bag? It is absolutely gorgeous and it comes in several other colors and it only costs $77.78





Bucket Bags have been around for the longest time, and I saw this one I fell in love with it. The Camel color is beautiful for the Fall and it needs to be in my closet. The asking price for this bag is $103.70. It also comes in a Black version as well. 





I've been on a hunt for a laptop pouch to protect my laptop and still be stylish and I think I've found the answer to my prayers. This laptop pouch also comes in  Tan Croc, Black Croc, Black Smooth and Nude Saffiano and the price for this is $45.37. 





I hope that I've turned you guys on to a new handbag brand and I hope that you all enjoyed this Tuesday's Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.



Azurina's Website:  https://theazurinastore.com/

Laura Blair's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelaurablair/

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat