I've Got Mustard On My Shirt

Hello everybody and welcome back to my Blog. I hope that you all are doing well and enjoying your day and trying your best to stay warm.

As many of you all know, Yellow is my favorite color and it's always has been ever since I was a little girl. My love for the color Yellow started when my mother brought me a yellow shirt for me to wear for my fourth-grade year. The way it made me feel every time I wore that shirt, I knew that Yellow was my color. But for the Fall, I like to tone things down when it comes to wearing bright Yellow. Mustard Yellow is a beautiful color in its own right, but it's a great alternative color to wear in the Fall as well. I saw Aimee Song wearing this absolutely gorgeous long duster coat at New York Fashion Week and I believe that it was from her collaboration with Revolve. Mustard Yellow is not just a Fall and Winter Color, but it can be worn all year round. I love fashion colors that can be worn all year long. 

I will say this over and over again, Aimee Song is absolute style goals. I've been a fan of hers ever since I became a Fashion Blogger myself and I strive to be on the same level as she is. I love her duster coat and her patchwork pants just go so well together.


Another outfit that she wore to Paris Fashion Week that I loved was this Mustard Yellow fur Aviator coat. I mean can we all just marvel at this Fashion perfection.



When it gets warm again, Lulus has the perfect shoe for you. I the simpleness of this suede shoe. And the best part, It's Vegan.




Versace's Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection was unreal. Every piece was designed to absolute perfection. I need this piece in my closet for a night out.




I really do appreciate all of you stopping by my Blog. Thank You all so much for reading this Blog Post. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat