My Favorite Underrated Makeup Brands: Lorac Cosmetics

Hello to all of my favorite Beauty Lovers, hoarders, and product junkies. I hope that you are doing well today and are ready to hear what I have to say on the latest beauty that I'm loving and some beauty trends that I'm not feeling at all. 

I was watching one of my favorite Danish Youtubers, Camilla Frederikke and she was showing her very impressive makeup collection. And when she got into her eyeshadow palette collection I notice that she had some Lorac palettes and I thought to myself, why wasn't anybody using Lorac products anymore. I was introduced to Lorac Cosmetics at the same time that I was introduced to Urban Decay back when I was in High School and I always wanted to buy one or a couple for my eyeshadow palette collection. I even begged and pleaded with my mother to buy me for Christmas or my Birthday let's just say, It never happened. Their palettes are pigmented and the packaging is simple. It hurts me that Lorac Cosmetics is not as popular as other makeup brands that I love.

I'm a fan of the Lorac Pro Palette series, from the Pro Palette 1 to the Pro Palette 4. They all have colors that you can wear on an everyday basis. 









The Lorac Pro Palette 3 is still on my Beauty Wishlist still to this day. All of these colors are just stunning and I love the fact that it has the Behind The Scenes Eyeshadow Primer.






Lorac Cosmetics, I have loved you for the longest time and I believe in your brand. I hope that I turned you all on to Lorac Cosmetics. I hope that all of you enjoyed this Beauty Blog Post and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat