Socks And Sandals ARE NEVER A GOOD LOOK

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope that you all are doing well and wearing the most comfiness loungewear that you have in your drawer. I hope that you are ready to hear what I have to say about the Latest Fashion Trends that are taking over the Fashion World.

In 2018, there was a lot of fashion trends that carried over into 2019. Some trends that became popular, but there are some that I absolutely hated (Case in point, The Translucent Trend)  I don't know why we all fall into the trap of  "This Is The Hottest Trend" or "You Need This In Your Closet". My mother always told me this ever since I was a little girl, "Just because everyone else is doing it, doesn't mean you have to do it". Being a Fashion Blogger it's my job to know what's on-trend in the Fashion World and report it back to you guys and give you my honest opinion on the trends that everyone is going to be wearing on an everyday basis. 

One of my favorite Luxury Fashion Vloggers is Erica's Girly World, She is literally the definition of rags to riches and she's so positive and loves to shop (My kinda girl) I was watching her video on the Dumbest trends of 2019 and I agree with everything that she mentioned in her video, especially Socks With Sandals. It literally kills me when I see people at the grocery store, or just walking into a professional setting wearing this God awful trends. I saw this trend on a Fashion Blogger before and I hated then and I hated it now. I would be worried that I would fall down and embarrassed myself just like Carrie Bradshaw in Sex And The City when she walking in a runway show. I love looking at trends and incorporating them in my outfits, but this trend, in particular, is not my cup of tea.

I would say that I love how this lady paired everything around her dress and her Gucci bag adds the pizzaz to the whole look.



I swear Eva Chen can make anything chic, Including this trend.




I was on the Net-A-Porter website and I saw these Rene Caovilla shoes and I thought to myself if I was silly to wear this in public and would shell out the $1640.00 that would great. The only thing that I love is the crystals. ( I'm a Southern Girl, and we love our sparkles) 





Trends are trends for a reason and for our sake, I hope that these Socks With Sandals trend go far away soon. I hope that you all love this Blog Post I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Erica's Girly World Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pCJkCJuTI 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat