I'll Take Max Mara For $500, Alex

Hello again Fashion Friends, I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. I'm so glad that I can be here with you this Sunday and talk about the thing that brings us all together.

Is it just me or is Max Mara is having a fashion moment right now? I've always been a fan of his designs for years because of his classic, chic, and feminine style ( My total style muse) My fashion obsession began years ago when I was reading an issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine Spring Fashion Issue and I saw this beautiful camel coat and I just thought to myself, How long do I have to save up for that beautifully created coat that I just saw in that magazine. Max Mara is an Italian fashion business. It markets up-market ready-to-wear clothing. It was established in 1951 in Reggio Emilia by Achille Maramotti.

The Max Mara Spring/Summer 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection was stunning beyond words. I wanted every coat, sweater, and the handbags that I saw in this collection. My absolute favorite color is Yellow and I need this whole outfit in my closet. I love the ruffle detail of the sweater and the whole monochromatic look that was in this collection. 



Who else loved the Max Mara Fall/Winter 2019 Ready-To-Wear Collection. It was another beautiful collection that had a mixture of neutrals and pop of color which is something refreshing to see from Max Mara.




I'm in love with this piece from The Max Mara Spring/Summer 2020 Ready-To-Wear Collection. I love the Lavender color.



I'm totally obsessed with the Resort 2020 Collection from Max Mara. How gorgeous is this piece?


Can we all take a moment to appreciate the ICONIC Whitney Bag, please? I love the shape of the bag and I need it in my closet. It also comes in three colors. 



When I saw this Teddy Bear coat from Max Mara, I immediately wanted people to hug me. If I can go out in public and look like I'm wrapped up in a cozy blanket and it's socially acceptable I'll totally do so. I saw this jacket on the Net-a-Porter website and I died, I love the camel color and the shape of the coat, the price of this coat is $3,690.00.






I hope that you all share in my love for Max Mara, I hope that you all enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.



For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat