Quit Your Puffering

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, or Good Evening and any other time zone that I may have forgotten to mention. Thank You for stopping by my blog and I hope that you are doing well on this Sunday and wearing a cozy sweater and being fashionable while doing so. 

If there's anything that reminds me of the '90s fashion period is the Puffer Coat. The memory of the Puffer Coat for me started when I saw Jennifer Lopez's video for Feeling So Good and she was walking down the street in a Black and Yellow Puffer Jacket. I thought how cool is this jacket so I ask my mother can I get this newfound obsession of mine and for that Christmas that year she got me a purple Puffer Coat. I'm glad that I'm seeing the things that remind me of my childhood in Fashion again. Puffer coats have been in Fashion for a few seasons now and now everyone has one from all the Fashion Bloggers that I follow to all of my favorite fashion websites. I'm not even going to lie to y'all, but I want to relive my childhood and get one for myself. Another thing that I love about the Puffer Coat is that they will keep you so warm during the coldest weather, Fashionable and practical.

I've got an obsession with the Lulus website, I featured them on my Instagram page for Fashion Friday all of the time. And when I saw this Puffer Coat, It took me back to when I was a little girl. What I love about this puffer coat is that it longer than what we are used too, and the hood has this fluffy fur that just gives me cozy vibes. This coat is called Weather The Storm Black Hooded Midi Puffer Coat and the price is $90.00.



For my girls who love all of the attention on them, then Boohoo has the puffer jacket for you. First of all, it Red Vinyl. I will say this until I'm blue in the face, Fashion shouldn't be taken so seriously have fun with your fashion choices. This attention-grabbing puffer coat is also 60% off at $42.00. off $102.00.



Tobi is one of my favorite affordable fashion websites. And when I saw this Teddy Bear Puffer Coat, I thought to myself, it combining two trends in one. Unfortunately, it is sold out on their website. But I'll still put the link to this item so you can see if they have it back in stock.




Pretty Little Thing has some great fashions on their website, I go on their website and dream of the many things that I want to have in my closet, including this jacket. This jacket has such a sporty feel to it and the color is right up my alley they also offer this coat in other colors as well. This winter neutral coat cost $55.00. 




And the Puffer Coat that started my obsession when I was a little girl, Jennifer Lopez's Feeling So Good Video.




I hope that you all this Blog Post about Puffer Coats. I want to thank all of you for even stopping by to read any of my Blog Posts it truly means the world to me. And until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities or PR My Email: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter:

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat