Yes, You Can Wear Lingerie During The Day.

 I've missed you guys so much, Happy New Year to all of my fashion lovers and I hope that your 2024 is going well. I can't wait to share with you all the trends, new designers, and everything that sparks my interest in the fashion world. 

Now, we all know that Lingerie is a "special piece of clothing" that you wear for that special someone or for yourself. But as we see on the Spring/Summer 2024 runways, lingerie-inspired fashions are going to be huge. I could remember back in the early 2000s seeing girls wearing lingerie-inspired baby dolls on the red carpet or in magazine articles.

One of my style icons is Lupita Nyong'o, and she wore a Gucci Dress at the LACMA Art and Film Gala, I love how the color of the dress went with her beautiful dark skin tone and her diamond necklace added the right amount of sparkle. 



The Spring/Summer 2024 Ready-To-Wear Collection from Coach marked ten years for Stuart Vevers. I love how the collection was mostly black with a few pops of color. I need these two pieces in my closet for myself. 




Fashion lovers, let us all rejoice that we have a new year to talk about fashion and being together again, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat