On My Beauty Wishlist: Colourpop Golden Hour Eyeshadow Palette

 New year, New beauty trends, products, and brands, same Thursday blog post. I've missed you all so much during my holiday break, you guys are truly my favorite people and I'm so blessed and grateful to be here with you all again and talk about some of the beautiful things that this new beauty year has to offer. 

Does anyone still wear Colourpop, or have we stopped supporting them?  I'll be honest, I feel that they are kinda of stale when it comes to the ideas with it comes to their collaborations and palette ideas. While I was on break, I went on the Colourpop website and saw The Golden Hour Eyeshadow Palette and I fell in love with the color story (I'm a neutral-eyed girlie, what can I say.) The palette features 16 warm sunset golds and bronzes in Matte, Metallic, Pearlescent Glitter, Matte Sparkle, and duo-chrome finishes. The ultra-pigmented pressed powder formula is long-lasting, feels velvety, applies evenly, and blends out perfectly. This palette is also perfect for everyday or to travel with, creating easy everyday looks. The Golden Hour Palette is priced at $24.00. 




Beauty lovers, I'm so glad to be back here with you all again, I hope that all of you have enjoyed the first beauty blog post of 2024, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat