On My Beauty Wishlist: LYS Beauty Triple Fix Serum Foundation

 Happy first day of February, and Happy Black History Month to all of you. I hope that all of you are doing well on this Thursday/Friday eve. 

During February, I'll be telling you guys about black beauty brands that I think you should support, including the brand that I'm talking about today. LYS Beauty was founded by Tisha Thompson, A trained makeup artist turned beauty business maven, with more than 18 years of industry experience in clean beauty product development, brand management, marketing, finance, and operations. Unapologetic in her pursuit to diversify the marketplace, Tisha built LYS as a landing place for makeup and skincare solutions that are uniquely catered to all skin types, textures, and tones, while addressing common skin concerns, like hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and sensitive skin. With ingredients as her tool and confidence as the goal, Tisha is on a mission to dispel the myth that clean beauty, deep shade ranges, and high-performance products cannot coexist.

Following a skin-first approach and strict formulation guidelines, Tisha has spent years intimately studying the beauty consumer overall but with a focus on people of color to fill gaps in the market as it relates to clean products, performance, shade offerings, undertones, and marketing representation. Truly becoming one with the lab, she uses these consumer concerns to create products that give you the immediate payoff you want with the lasting benefits your skin needs. Because when it comes to your skin, compromising shouldn’t be an option, and everyone deserves access to clean beauty. Innately curious and hungry for change, Tisha dedicates her time to traveling the world to discover best beauty practices, emerging trends, and consumer-facing concerns to create products that break down barriers and build up confidence.

While I was on the website, I saw the Triple Fix Serum Foundation and I must say it really made me want to try it out. This Foundation is an ultra-luxe serum foundation that effortlessly conceals blemishes, dark spots, and imperfections with skincare benefits and buildable, light-to-medium coverage. It's Loaded with nourishing ingredients, like Ashwagandha, Hyaluronic Acid, Turmeric, and Avocado Oil, this liquid serum foundation leaves behind an undetectable veil that enhances your skin’s natural beauty, making it suitable for everyday use. This foundation is available in 35 shades and the price is $24.00. 




Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you will support Black Owned brands not just in February, but every day of the year, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat