On My Fashion Wishlist: Jack Erwin Stella Mules

 Happy Wednesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you don't mind that I'm doing another blog post. I'm full of inspiration right now and I have to tell you guys about it. 

I know that we're still in Winter, but I'm already thinking of Fall, I was reading the October issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine and I saw the James Erwin Stella Mules, I love them and I thought how great they would be in my closet for the upcoming Fall and Winter. There's not really a whole lot of information that I can give on this company, and I totally apologize about that but I can tell you that Jack Erwin was founded in 2013 in New York City by Lane Gerson and Ariel Nelson, and in  2019, they introduced their first women’s collection.

The Stella Mules are a modern, everyday slip-on pair with a clean, unadorned design with a squared toe that lasts for a sculptural look and secure fit, handcrafted in Portugal from Nappa leather, thoughtful details include a plush foam insole and a leather sole with low 5mm heel, they also comes in three colors. The price for the Stella Mules is $220.00. 




Well, my loves, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat